2013年9月29日日曜日

The Last Days of Summer



My web site: www.arito.com

Well, I guess it depends on how you define summer, since it's still hot enough here to definitely call it summer. In any case, I personally think of August as the last month of summer.

So here are my last days of summer 2013. I co-hosted a charity party benefiting Room To Read, and afterwards got totally drunk, missed the last train home, and slept on the floor of the restaurant. But not in the nasty passed out style, they cleaned the floor and even gave me a sleeping bag!

The next day was a beautiful summer day, and we started drinking around noon with a tasty seafood BBQ. It was a nice mellow day with good friends, great food and beer and beautiful light - a perfect way to end the summer.


夏の終わりの思い出です。

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿